First time taking a seat!

Man congrats on getting sat down, and it being a half dime!!! I have 1 seated, and like you it was a half dime. I almost passed out!!!:laughing:

Congratulations on the half dime! Not a lot of wear on that one. It looks great.

How did you clean it?

Congrats on the seated half dime.i have a couple of seated dimes but no half dime yet.
It must be something about that I 70 corridor, in 2014 I found my absolutely best finds of my detecting career at an old home site probably 80 yards from the west bound lanes.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Wow for both the seated & it being a half dime! Color me thoroughly jealous.

Funny how sometimes we get blessed with a direct answer to a prayer. You might think: "gee, I should have asked for something bigger", but it doesn't work that way.
"You get what you pray for if you pray for what you get."
Great little score!

Woo-hoo! Nice find. I need to keep notes associating VDIs with finds, though I’m not sure how many times one person could write “nail” before going insane...

..but as it's happened before, on my way back to the truck...

It’s amazing how often that seeks to happen! Of course, in my case, I often skew things to my advantage by taking the “wandering gypsy” route back to the car instead of a straight line :lol: Still, I can’t count how many of my hunts have been rescued by a last minute find :cool3: Never a seated half dime though...great find, and thanks for the fun read!

Back
Top Bottom