Two Rings For Sue

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Sunday, Sue and I hunted the farmer's market field we've been hunting the last few weekends. Finds were plentiful once again but down a bit from the last few hunts. Total finds were 72 coins worth $11.19 and a pair of rings that Sue dug...one sterling silver and the other a "scary" looking junker. I dug the "No cash Value" token.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 335
Congrats to both of you on a fine hunt!
That’s a good looking piece of sterling!
Thanks Ron.....

You continuosly get a steady stream of goods. Nice job guys, keep it up!
Thank you.....we've pulled over $60 in clad and two sterling rings from this spot so far.

Another nice clad take, and the rings are always welcomed, congrats!
Thanks Jeff.....research showed this spot being used for a farmer's market since around 1965. That means a small possibility of a few silver coins laying there. Gotten one silver coin and two sterling rings so far......and $61 in clad. Gotta' get it now because it's supposed to be torn up next year to make a softball field and parking lot.

On Sunday, Sue and I hunted the farmer's market field we've been hunting the last few weekends. Finds were plentiful once again but down a bit from the last few hunts. Total finds were 72 coins worth $11.19 and a pair of rings that Sue dug...one sterling silver and the other a "scary" looking junker. I dug the "No cash Value" token.

Awesome hunt! I thought that scary ring looked familiar.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=285784

Back
Top Bottom