It's been a while!!

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
I hope everyone has been getting along ok over the last few months. Work and life in general has kept me from being able to post in a while.

I have been getting out and swinging, but have stayed to some of my older permissions for the most part. I got out Saturday with forum member ColoKid for a hunt, and it made my weekend/year!!! I hit silvers 12,13, and 14 with my first silver of the day being a bucket lister that has eluded me forever. I popped a plug expecting a Merc due to the time frame of the yard, and got my first Barber anything with a 1900 Barber dime. I followed it up with a '42 Merc and '42 War Nickle. I also got 2 Buff's and 6 wheats.

It feels great posting on here again. I have truly missed it!!!

Attachments

• 11-21-1.jpg
    11-21-1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 285
  • 11-21-2.jpg
    11-21-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 11-21-3.jpg
    11-21-3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 11-21-4.jpg
    11-21-4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 280
Glad you are sharing the story, and great that you found your first Barber! Looks like an enjoyable hunt with a friend and some nice finds, Silvers Buffs and Wheats make for a good hunt!

Congrats on your first Barber and the triple silver score. Always nice to add a few wheats too. Glad to see you posting again. Good luck, Mark

Glad you are sharing the story, and great that you found your first Barber! Looks like an enjoyable hunt with a friend and some nice finds, Silvers Buffs and Wheats make for a good hunt!
Thank you LovestheShiny!!! it was a great hunt, and the weather was great!!
Awesome hunt! Welcome back!
Thank you Pennyfinder!!
Nice ice breaking post worm! Congrats on the pile of keepers! :yes:
Thank you cellr!!!
Congrats on your first Barber and the triple silver score. Always nice to add a few wheats too. Glad to see you posting again. Good luck, Mark
Thank you Mark!! Glad to be back on here. I missed it.
any day digging nickels your getting it all, very good day!
Thank you campnagle!! I have gotten to where it takes me forever to cover an area. I dig pretty much any signal that peeks my curiosity....that turns out being most signals. :laughing:

Congrats buddy on a really good hunt and that first barber! Hopefully we can get together before years end.

Congrats on the Barber and the other silvers!
Thank you JAK!!!
Congrats on the silver and oldies.
Thanks Jam!!
Been two years since my last Barber..congrats
Thank you Wom!!! I was starting to wonder if I would ever get my Barber anything!!
Great hunt and welcome back.....
Thanks D4C!! Glad to see you and Sue are still cleaning up!!
Congrats buddy on a really good hunt and that first barber! Hopefully we can get together before years end.
Thank you brother!!! You know we will!!! Now that I have the Barber monkey off my back we need to get you something seated!!

Back
Top Bottom