It all started with permission to check the garden...

Those of us who don't read Reddit would you please keep us in the loop. By the way, Whitey didn't hang around that neighborhood did he ?

Since OP has gone silent, here's what little is on the Reddit as of 23 nov 2020. Hopefully we'll get more soon... (** = my edits)

-----
crossmod
3 points ·
3 days ago

I wasn't allowed to live stream with authorities here. I apologize.

crossmod
6 points ·
3 days ago

I found a couple interesting pieces yesterday before freezing my bu** off. Tomorrow the weather will be nice and I'm going at it solo. I dont know how im gonna flip it but im trying.

crossmod
8 points ·
2 days ago

I hope I find nothing. Well. Something. Just not all of this sh**. Im hoping for a walking liberty or maybe something crazy like a colonial copper. Not any bones , guns or baby carriages

crossmod
16 points ·
2 days ago

Update. Not much. Can't flip this by myself. Digging around it

-----

It sounds like the cops don't think it's connected to a crime otherwise they would have had a backhoe there flipping the concrete lid or digging the whole thing out. If so why don't he just get friends or neighbors to help him flip it? Something doesn't add up. This had been going on for awhile now.:don't know:

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

It sounds like the cops don't think it's connected to a crime otherwise they would have had a backhoe there flipping the concrete lid or digging the whole thing out. If so why don't he just get friends or neighbors to help him flip it? Something doesn't add up. This had been going on for awhile now.:don't know:

Yeah, it's starting to look a little flaky.

Cliff

I don't know, maybe the body is entombed in the concrete. Maybe too thick to flip, but with some leverage anything can be moved. I'm surprised if they found human bones that they let anybody near the site. Also would they have not lifted the concrete for further examination and excavation. Something ain't adding up. Would love to hear more. Love a good mystery.

I don't know, maybe the body is entombed in the concrete. Maybe too thick to flip, but with some leverage anything can be moved. I'm surprised if they found human bones that they let anybody near the site. Also would they have not lifted the concrete for further examination and excavation. Something ain't adding up. Would love to hear more. Love a good mystery.
That's what I'm saying.

The man is messed up. I did the Reddit site and read comments of others. Claimed he'd been sick 2 weeks, finally went out in yard to discover somebody had busted off some concrete and messed with his plug. (Huh? What plug, that huge gravesite ) Than he is trying to get someone to help him and says, come over we'll get high and eat later." Than in another comment he says he shouldn't have mentioned bones and hinted that it was drugs that caused him to talk too much. (I guess) in another comment he indicated he hated his life.

My opinion this story very well be true but I I wouldn't expect anything further to develop.

The man is messed up. I did the Reddit site and read comments of others. Claimed he'd been sick 2 weeks, finally went out in yard to discover somebody had busted off some concrete and messed with his plug. (Huh? What plug, that huge gravesite ) Than he is trying to get someone to help him and says, come over we'll get high and eat later." Than in another comment he says he shouldn't have mentioned bones and hinted that it was drugs that caused him to talk too much. (I guess) in another comment he indicated he hated his life.

My opinion this story very well be true but I I wouldn't expect anything further to develop.

Why do people feel the need to pull garbage like this?

Cliff

2 weeks...... wonder if its opiate withdrawal..
That Fentanyl is EVERYWHERE

Now that he's got everybody sucked in and waiting - tickets for the final details go on sale Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom