Another Beautiful Day For Another Hunt . . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
Had a heart-stopper eyeball find on the pavement :shock: but alas it was a false alarm! A beautiful ring that only rang up 63-65 on the AT Pro -- definitely not silver or gold and too low for copper!?! (No Markings) But a ring is a ring and I'll wear it! :dingding::cheer::clapping:

As for the rest of the hunt, I found a hat pin for the Kiwanis Club BUILDERS (minus the pin on the back). And the coin find for today was $1.33.

I pictured the ring and the pin separately so you could get a better look at them. I put the Kiwanis Club pin on top of a dime to show size reference. I love it when I find other items besides coins even if they are not a precious metal. It's the fun of guessing what is going to be in the hole.

I had a great time and spent about 2 hours today. We are having such beautiful weather here but that's about to change. I'm hearing there's going to be stormy weather by mid-week but that's okay it'll soften the ground for my next trip! :digginahole:

:happythanks: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanks for looking! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_161932.jpg
    IMG_20201121_161932.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_20201121_161324.jpg
    IMG_20201121_161324.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_20201121_161831.jpg
    IMG_20201121_161831.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 479
We definitely got a much needed rain here in west Tn.

It's raining here now in Lawrence County, TN. Weather report here earlier said possible storms on Wednesday before Thanksgiving with a cool front coming in. Either way the ground will be very good for digging and I will be out and about.

That's a cute little ring! I'd wear one like that, too. :thumbsup:
I love it when I find other items besides coins even if they are not a precious metal. It's the fun of guessing what is going to be in the hole.
I like this thought! :waytogo:

That's a cute little ring! I'd wear one like that, too. :thumbsup:

I like this thought! :waytogo:

The ring is large. It is almost too big for my thumb but I can wear it probably will fit better in the summer when the weather is warmer!

I'm not so sure now. The ring could be a lower grade of gold. I've been watching some YouTube videos on vdi numbers for the ATPRO. And some low-grade gold in the 8 to 9K range will ring up in the low-to-mid 60s which is what this one did. Also it is a possibility that it's gold plated and has some other metal like steel as the base metal. If so that would make it read in the 60's and not the 40's according to these videos. But whatever the metal is I like it and I am wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom