Another bucket lister for me.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got this nice 1838 half dime today came in at a chopping 28 29 on the nox she was deep too about 8 inches laying on this steep hill side. Also got 2 mercs 1939 and 1943. Thar 22 silvers FTY. My blood was pumping when I popped her out of the ground. Probably never find another one. It was only 19 degrees out. Lol. Hard core.

Attachments

• 20200214_160330_resized.jpg
    20200214_160330_resized.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 497
A big congrats on the Seated half dime! I have only found a couple of Seated dimes so far. You don't know bad I want to find a half dime or Seated quarter. Even though I have found the Seated dimes I sometimes think any other Seated coins are going to be near impossible to find.

A big congrats on the Seated half dime! I have only found a couple of Seated dimes so far. You don't know bad I want to find a half dime or Seated quarter. Even though I have found the Seated dimes I sometimes think any other Seated coins are going to be near impossible to find.

I think I won't find another one they are hard to find.

Pretty Cool

A half dime, how cool is that? 1838, that was a long time ago. One of those "I can't believe my eyes" moments when that came out of the ground. Congratulations.
HH everyone

Wow major score and a great save. Congrats on the shiny. That half dime looks damn near mint. And the Merc's pretty meaty as well. Well done and again congrats. HH Mark

19°? That is hard core! Major congrats! She’s a beauty’! A seated coin is at the top of my list.

Congrats on that beautiful seated half dime, still on my list. Wow 19 degrees, no way, she would have laid around till at least mid 40s, sunny and almost no breeze waiting for me.

Sent from my LG-H871S using Tapatalk

Congrats on that beautiful seated half dime, still on my list. Wow 19 degrees, no way, she would have laid around till at least mid 40s, sunny and almost no breeze waiting for me.

Sent from my LG-H871S using Tapatalk

Lol. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom