~~~Black hills gold~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
I got up and went to this school that I've had hit before but only for an hour.
This time I stayed four hours. I Started in the soccer field and ended up around the old volleyball area which they don't use anymore. I got me a 52/nickle reading on the AT PRO. And I thought to my self,nickle our gold and it was gold this time. SWEET!!! :egyptian::extrahappy::egyptian: Happy dance time. Its 10K block hills gold. And the clad was good too. Going back I think. ;)

Attachments

• School.jpg
    School.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 573
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 568
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 577
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 580
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 579
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 566
Wow very nice find! :yes:

I love Black Hills Gold, I bought a wedding band from a old family jeweler when we were in Deadwood a few years back and it's so pretty I rarely wear it.

congrats on the gold! nice wheats and silver ring as well. what's the story with the silver ring? is it sterling?

Buzzzz............! When you got your 52 reading, was it a pretty solid hit? The reason i ask is, sometimes i hit nickles and they are a little scratchy on coin pro mode. P.S. the sheath bomb 2 is the best thing I have ever invested in. :yes:

Buzzzz............! When you got your 52 reading, was it a pretty solid hit? The reason i ask is, sometimes i hit nickles and they are a little scratchy on coin pro mode. P.S. the sheath bomb 2 is the best thing I have ever invested in. :yes:
The sound is just like a nickle, But you have to keep an eye on the screen to catch them nickles. I wish the AT PRO would make the high tone on the nickle. :lol: And thanks for the shout out on the BOMB sheath Bro. ;)

Looks like you had an amazing hunt! Great job. Nice gold!

your more than a soccerball

I recall a soccerball named Wilson..got a part in a good movie with Tom Hanks. I think you should be in the Movies..a very nice find Mr Wilson. Congrats.

I recall a soccerball named Wilson..got a part in a good movie with Tom Hanks. I think you should be in the Movies..a very nice find Mr Wilson. Congrats.
Yes I do recall the Wilson thing and the movies. :lol: And there is a astronaut named Buzz Aldrin too. :lol: Thanks for posting you guys And HHing.

Buzz. That's awesome! Nice chunk o gold my friend! Keep it up! BTW.... Still love my B2 amigo.

Ron.

Back
Top Bottom