ENDED Summer Contest;Entries Ended on June 30th;Contest Ends Sept 30th

STRANGE,

I wanted to send all the prizes out at once. However SueK is lost and unaccounted for. I did send her a PM

Prizes are going out today. IF anyone knows SueK, PLEASE tell her to come back!!

STRANGE,

I wanted to send all the prizes out at once. However SueK is lost and unaccounted for. I did send her a PM

Prizes are going out today. IF anyone knows SueK, PLEASE tell her to come back!!

SueK was last on the Forum 8-17-17. Not sure what is up?

Craig sent her an email! He notified me. Thanks mods for getting involved. You are great.

Sue elected to take 60.00 in cash instead of the silver. The other prizes are being mailed off today. Pay-up-pal is wonderful sometimes.

I want to again thank everyone for putting up with my attempt at contests. It was a learning experience and a fun one.

Prizes are in the mail. You will receive them on Tuesday. Monday is a holiday for the post office. Columbus day.

That would be the day the first illegal immigrants came to America!!

Last edited:
This is the missing winner! Thank you so much for the contest, and for the wonderful prize. I will have fun with $60 extra dollars. Thanks again!

Received my coins, Got 5 silver dimes from scuba yesterday. Its cool seeing the difference of water found dimes to what I dig out of the woods and yards. Got some nice dark patina coins in my collection now. Thanks again!

Craig sent her an email! He notified me. Thanks mods for getting involved. You are great.

Sue elected to take 60.00 in cash instead of the silver. The other prizes are being mailed off today. Pay-up-pal is wonderful sometimes.

I want to again thank everyone for putting up with my attempt at contests. It was a learning experience and a fun one.

Prizes are in the mail. You will receive them on Tuesday. Monday is a holiday for the post office. Columbus day.

That would be the day the first illegal immigrants came to America!!

Got my coins in the mail yesterday Rob, thanks! And thanks again for the contest! :D

Back
Top Bottom