Southern Snow Day

Coinshark

Elite Member
Hello from Louisiana! Got the day off due to weather. Unfortunately, I decided it is not weather I'm going out hunting in. Good luck on your hunts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 376
No way i would go out in that stuff. Especially if i had to be on the highway. While i love the south the folks who were born and raised here have absolutely no idea how to drive on that stuff.

No way i would go out in that stuff. Especially if i had to be on the highway. While i love the south the folks who were born and raised here have absolutely no idea how to drive on that stuff.

Heck, most up north have no idea how to drive in it either :laughing: good luck hunting when it goes away tomorrow! :lol: happy hunting!

Yup we dont drive in black ice! The entire south just shuts down and takes the day off.:lol:

All metro Atlanta area schools and government offices are closed today for this amount of snow lol. Not taking any chances...
952b193d38714996a2b7fbacb2a5806d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the perfect amount of snow to hunt in. Not deep enough to affect depth but just enough that you can grid easily just by sweeping the coil through it. Now getting to you destination could be another matter depending on how people drive in it.

Yeah the Yankees need to stop sending us that funny looking cold white stuff. Forget what they call it, ha, ha!

Jeff

Bet you all will be happy when it melts and soaks in. By the way that's just a dusting. Places here in Wisconsin got over two feet of the white cover yesterday. It will take a lot more than one day to make that much to disappear. Trapper

?

You got the day off for THAT? I need to move south. :laughing:

If we get a few dozen snowflakes in Eastern South Carolina the schools shut down and send the youngsters home.

It snowed here on Wednesday the third and schools were closed for four days.

They were delayed opening on Tuesday.

If we get a few dozen snowflakes in Eastern South Carolina the schools shut down and send the youngsters home.

It snowed here on Wednesday the third and schools were closed for four days.

They were delayed opening on Tuesday.

Down here in GA we got all of Wednesday - Friday off :lol:

Ha! Here in Wyoming we could get 12” of snow today and everything will carry on as usual!

Hello from Louisiana! Got the day off due to weather. Unfortunately, I decided it is not weather I'm going out hunting in. Good luck on your hunts!

That is perfect weather. If the ground is not Frozen swing and dig.:digginahole::extrahappy:

Back
Top Bottom