Check this out! FlashEarth

i couldnt help but do a mass email. i should be getting hate mail soon. that was very very cool nice link.

:wow: Now if it only had a topo layer, it would be the ultimate. I didn't know Yahoo did maps. In my area at least, they blow away Google. :D

wow thats weird i found my house and looked at the lat. and long. and its my birthday 43 * n and 72 * w that is weird i think cool site wish you could get closer down though

I don't think that site is working anymore. At least not today. Sure would like to see it, though. I'll try it later.

bugguy said:
wow thats weird i found my house and looked at the lat. and long. and its my birthday 43 * n and 72 * w that is weird i think cool site wish you could get closer down though

Um.. are you 43 or 72????? Or maybe you are 115????????????:):)

Yeah cool site. Especially for those who can't use google earth, because we are still running Windows 98 :roll:

Oakie, I loaded it up and low and behold it was right in my back yard? How did that happen? I was never on it before, how can it sense your location? It was centered right on Lake Jackson in Sebring. Coincedence? Pretty big world. If I go on Googl Earth I have to center it on Florida, then work my way in. :?: :?: :?:Gil (The one in Florida)

Uh oh! Looks like the government has already found you. Quick, put a tinfoil hat on and play music loudly on your stereo!

All kidding aside, I have no idea why it would already be set for your house :?:

The only thing i could think of is if you are using a autofill program for information it may have filled it in for you while loading the site.

Back
Top Bottom