Nox 6” coil maiden voyage hits gold!!!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Just got my 6” coil yesterday and decided to hit some trashy old curbstrips I have hit in the past. I dug some clad, a nice 1916 Wheatie and got a solid 11 and decided what the heck and out pops a nice little 10k ring! I like this little coil lol!!!

Attachments

• E3ADF7D9-46DB-418A-A8B5-32596E12EE62.jpg
    E3ADF7D9-46DB-418A-A8B5-32596E12EE62.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 435
  • EAC80355-4CF9-4566-A6C8-CBFBE5F3E077.jpg
    EAC80355-4CF9-4566-A6C8-CBFBE5F3E077.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 409
Good job rehitting that spot !
Gold is Gold.

Congrats on the gold! I like my six inch coil too. Seems weird after the stock coil, just the size is so small. I have to change the way I swing and watch it much closer. It is probably my imagination but mine hits nickles really hard.
I had a chance this past week to put it on to do some clad coin spills I found months ago in a park that I did not have time to harvest. Too many coins under the big coil at one time but the small one gets it done. Not sure why so many zincs on the ground but maybe left from some pinata busting or something like that.

Very nice congrats. I got the 6 a few months ago. I love it. It did take me a while to get used to it tho.

Separation on that little unit is fantastic Tom. I'm sure you will enjoy using it in those tight and trashy locations. Congrats on the 10K on your first run with that coil. Trapper

Not sure why so many zincs on the ground but maybe left from some pinata busting or something like that.

It might be from "redneck babysitting". Someone tossed a handful of coins(mostly pennies) on the grass to keep the kids busy for a while.

Using the 6" coil is a different game. It sure is fun to pick out a good target with precision. Congrats on the sniper gold!

Nice find! That small coil is a great tool especially for curb strips.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice ring! We know how elusive that dirt gold is. I love my 6 inch coil too. I use it close to half the time. I remember when it came in the mail. I was skeptical. You can fit that thing in your back pocket, for crying out loud! I was quickly convinced of its usefulness.

Congrats on the gold! I like my six inch coil too. Seems weird after the stock coil, just the size is so small. I have to change the way I swing and watch it much closer. It is probably my imagination but mine hits nickles really hard.
I had a chance this past week to put it on to do some clad coin spills I found months ago in a park that I did not have time to harvest. Too many coins under the big coil at one time but the small one gets it done. Not sure why so many zincs on the ground but maybe left from some pinata busting or something like that.
You know I almost posted about it slamming on nickels! You might be on to something there!

Congrats on the goldie! I really like using my 6"er too.

Little coils are great, so much easier to separate targets in trashy spots, nice catch on the gold!

Very nice congrats. I got the 6 a few months ago. I love it. It did take me a while to get used to it tho.

Separation on that little unit is fantastic Tom. I'm sure you will enjoy using it in those tight and trashy locations. Congrats on the 10K on your first run with that coil. Trapper

It might be from "redneck babysitting". Someone tossed a handful of coins(mostly pennies) on the grass to keep the kids busy for a while.

Using the 6" coil is a different game. It sure is fun to pick out a good target with precision. Congrats on the sniper gold!

Go get some more gold! congrats.

Nice find! That small coil is a great tool especially for curb strips.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice ring! We know how elusive that dirt gold is. I love my 6 inch coil too. I use it close to half the time. I remember when it came in the mail. I was skeptical. You can fit that thing in your back pocket, for crying out loud! I was quickly convinced of its usefulness.

Congrats on the 10K! Nice hunting for sure!

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom