First Hunt Of 2020

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I finally got out for the first hunt of the year at a site that looked promising. Didn't find anything wonderful but it was great to get out after being housebound all winter. The clad was decent....$5.57

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 422
Good job on the clad take, Ed - and on getting out for your first 2020 hunt! :thumbsup:

A very nice outing Ed after your long Winter hibernation. Glad to see you able to put some count on the year. Looking forward to seeing a lot more posts. Trapper

Great To Finally Get Out

Congrats on your clad take for your first hunt of 2020. I got out last Sat. before everything was shut tight in my area. Like you, I only netted $3.66 in clads and a nice small .925 girls ring. Would you believe, 6 quarters in one hole. That's a first for me. Good luck Ed for the rest of 2020 and please be safe.
Ron

Nice way to start the season. Congrats on the clad score. That park does look inviting, wish you luck on your return trip. HH Mark

Good job on the clad take, Ed - and on getting out for your first 2020 hunt! :thumbsup:
Thank you.....the fresh air alone was a good thing.

A very nice outing Ed after your long Winter hibernation. Glad to see you able to put some count on the year. Looking forward to seeing a lot more posts. Trapper
Thanks Trapper.....hopefully it'll be a good year with many hunts.

Congrats on your clad take for your first hunt of 2020. I got out last Sat. before everything was shut tight in my area. Like you, I only netted $3.66 in clads and a nice small .925 girls ring. Would you believe, 6 quarters in one hole. That's a first for me. Good luck Ed for the rest of 2020 and please be safe.
Ron
Thanks Ron.....the six quarters in the same hole is a nice find. A few years ago I dug eight in one hole but last year on the final dig of the final hunt Sue nailed NINE quarters in the same hole to take my record away. This means I'll have to find 10 in one hole to get my title back:lol:

Nice way to start the season. Congrats on the clad score. That park does look inviting, wish you luck on your return trip. HH Mark
Thanks Mark.....there's a lot of ground to cover so I'll be more than likely going back there a number of times.

Way to go...that first hunt of the year primes you up for the remainder.
Thank JAK.....the first hunt definitely shakes off some of the "winter rust".

Ed... you slacker, you! First time out this year. Where have you been hiding? CT is not exactly the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, mate. :?:

Seriously though, Ed, happy you finally got out there to shake off your winter blahs and getting a good start on your 2020 clad-stabbing totals. Was that even enough for one Starbucks? I never liked Starbucks coffees, so I’d have change left over at a Dunkin with a day like yours. Silver tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom