2019 FMDF Christmas Gift Exchange

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Feel free to post pictures or comments about the gift exchange this year.

Thanks for participating! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Princess and I have exchanged addresses, should have her gift sent later this week/early next week. Happy holidays everyone!

Ohiodigger & I have exchanged addresses! :yes:

Thank you once again, Vlad & Carol, for having this Christmas gift exchange again! Already having a blast! :cool3:

Looking forward to another exciting Christmas gift exchange here at FMDF! I'm pleased to be paired with Jeff (Cellrdwellr)! :present:

Last edited:
Swing4TheRing and I have exchanged addresses. Gift was shipped out yesterday on Dec. 2nd. Shipped with USPS and have sent Swing4TheRing a tracking number.:cool3:

Tracking indicates item has been delivered.:cool:

Last edited:
Darn, I was late! I looked for this a little while ago and couldn't find a post. If anyone else wants to get in on this and exchange let me know! I do it every year and enjoy it a lot!

Junkminer and I have exchanged information.

I do like these gift exchanges.
Thanks for making it happen yet again!

Sent my address to Monte but have not heard back from him yet!

Last edited:
Kozman4907 and I have exchanged addresses. I'm heading up to Canada tomorrow, so his package will go out next week

Pennyfinder and I have shared our addresses. I'll be sending a package off in just the next few days.

I look forward to future Gift Exchanges as this is fun. Great idea.

MDTrapper and i have exchanged addresses and we will be shipping them out next week. Thanks FMDF for making this exchange possible.

An Idea

Funny?

Attachments

• 78976208_10157592223876698_7830250066697781248_o.jpg
    78976208_10157592223876698_7830250066697781248_o.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,700
I received my exchange gift today from Imukdiver! Thank you for the wonderfully generous gifts! Have happy holidays and a great trip! Bon voyage!

Beachhunter hooked me up with an awesome finds pouch along with some older coins already inside! Thanks Beachhunter!

Received my package from Stiffwrists and am stoked! He sent me a nice narrow digger that will be great for digging between those pesky roots, a good seasons supply of gloves, some great reading material for this winter and to top it off a beautiful condition steel penny and a nice large Utah token. I am always so happy to take part in this exchange. Thanks Stiffwrists!

Received my package from Stiffwrists and am stoked! He sent me a nice narrow digger that will be great for digging between those pesky roots, a good seasons supply of gloves, some great reading material for this winter and to top it off a beautiful condition steel penny and a nice large Utah token. I am always so happy to take part in this exchange. Thanks Stiffwrists!

Thanks Choppadude! Glad you enjoyed it. The package you sent should arrive sometime today. Looking forward to it.

Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom