3 Silvers To Finish The Weekend

Lee1968

Elite Member
I went back to the small town park I have been hitting pretty hard this weekend. I hunted for about 3 hours before I was spent. I managed to get out three days in a row, which is VERY unusual for me. I found $6.35 in clad and was lucky enough to get over 3 more silvers. From Friday thru today, I have pulled 5 silvers from this little park (3 Rosies, a Merc, and a Washington.) A lot of the coins there are very deep - even the clad, and the silvers were no exception. The pic below are the silvers from today.
A side note about research - There is very little to this park. There are a couple of pavilions, a very small play area and 2 ball diamonds. I have driven past it several times, and never stopped. I looked on their website though and it said they were going to be celebrating their homecoming this fall and it was the 71st annual celebration. This piqued my interest, so I looked at the pictures, and saw all of the cars parked in a grassy area on the west side of the park. That is where I went, and that is where I found all of the silvers.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

20200531_142220 - Edited.jpg

Nice finds and good job on the research! Always a good feeling when it pays off!

Nice job on those three silvers! It was definitely a good idea to search the parking area. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom