• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pairing problem aukey ep b80 with nox 800

Oconimo

I have a nox 800 and bought the aukey ep b80.
But i can't menage to get it paired.
I alllready tried to factory reset my nox.
Does someone had the same problem or knows a solution?

Thanx in advance for your information

Kind regards

Oconimo

I’m sorry to hear that the Aukey EP-B80 earbuds are giving you a problem. I own two sets that I use exclusively on my EQ800, and mine pair easily. The pairing process is pretty straight forward - it’s the same for the earbuds as it is for the stock headphones that came with the EQ800. Assuming your Equinox pairs fine with the stock headphones, then it sounds like you may have a bad set of earbuds.

If you’ve already done a factory reset on your machine, then performing the steps outlined on page 56 of the manual should work fine to pair the earbuds to the Equinox. The only other tips I can provide is to make sure that your stock headphones (or any other nearby bluetooth devices) are off when you attempt to pair the earbuds, and keep in mind that when you activate the wireless button on the side of the Equinox control panel to begin pairing, you’ll have to wait 15 seconds for the Equinox to stop looking for the WM-08 module before it will begin looking for a Bluetooth device. Those 15 seconds can feel like a long time, so make sure you aren’t giving up too fast. Lastly, make sure you are properly putting the EP-B80 earbuds into pairing mode...press the center button long enough that the light on the earbud controller alternates between green and white.

Unfortunately, if you’re sure you are accurately following the pairing steps in the Equinox manual and it still isn’t working, then I’m sure something is wrong - most likely with the earbuds. Have you tried pairing the earbuds with any other device, such as your phone? If you can’t get it to work with other devices either, the earbuds probably have a problem.

I have a nox 800 and bought the aukey ep b80.
But i can't menage to get it paired.
I alllready tried to factory reset my nox.
Does someone had the same problem or knows a solution?

Thanx in advance for your information

Kind regards

Oconimo

Also keep in mind that the 800 uses bluetooth 4.2 not 5. 0. I had problems with some wireless headphones only to discover the above fact and the headphones were 5.0.

I finally found Trond BH01 headphones that were 4.2 and sounded much better than the Minelab wireless headphones.

Back
Top Bottom