looking for a Garrett Pinpointer

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
was looking at eBay for a real Garrett black or orange pinpointer.

eBay is flooded with fakes from china all under $60. Then saw this image with one of the cheap chinese fakes.

Just want I want to find is a bunch of screws or ginsu knives. those chinese fakers are something else. One picture I saw recently was a fake detector with a chinese girl out on a golf course putting green detecting.

But I would like to find a .45 US Military pistol in great condition like the picture indicates.

Attachments

• chinesepinpointer.jpg
    chinesepinpointer.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 284
was looking at eBay for a real Garrett black or orange pinpointer.

eBay is flooded with fakes from china all under $60. Then saw this image with one of the cheap chinese fakes.

Just want I want to find is a bunch of screws or ginsu knives. those chinese fakers are something else. One picture I saw recently was a fake detector with a chinese girl out on a golf course putting green detecting.

But I would like to find a .45 US Military pistol in great condition like the picture indicates.
I would not buy anything from them but would buy a quality made in America pinpointer from Garrett or any other Made in America company.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

The pistol is probably a knock off also and loaded with 4th of july caps. cap gun!

I have two Garrett ProPointers. One has very little use (< 10 hrs use) and would be willing to sell. Yes...it works. :yes: I sent you a PM and await your response.

Back
Top Bottom