Maintaining a sense of humor during stressful times

GKL

Forum Supporter
This is NOT meant to diminish the seriousness of Coronavirus, but I think maintaining a healthy sense of humor can help people not feel as stressed.

These first 4 are unedited ones just as they were found online, thanks to Dave for sending them to me.
(feel free to add ones you find that are in good taste)

COVID_rationing_TP.jpgCOVID_Securing-company-assets.jpg

COVID_disinfecting_your_entire_house.jpgCOVID_Dave_saw_at_Target_store.jpg

COVID_PW_TP.jpgDaves_face_protection.jpg

I been outta TP for almost 2 weeks now. Can't buy it anywhere except from scalpers. Now I just go outside and use a garden hose. But dang , my tomatoes are getting GINORMOUS !

I been outta TP for almost 2 weeks now. Can't buy it anywhere except from scalpers. Now I just go outside and use a garden hose. But dang , my tomatoes are getting GINORMOUS !

Still friendly with the neighbors or has that gone the way of the garden hose?

Makes you wonder what all they did before toilet paper was invented, I heard of things like using an old Sears catalog or empty corncobs, can't flush those though :lol:

sears catalog

Makes you wonder what all they did before toilet paper was invented, I heard of things like using an old Sears catalog or empty corncobs, can't flush those though :lol:

didn't have to flush them , dropped them down the out house hole. Both of my parents did that.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom