Grandsons find Gold!

bigp2

Last year gave my grandson a kids detector. They have been playing around with this summer at the beach and are finding a few coins etc. but my wife came home the other day, they were all at the beach and said Ben (11 years old) had found a gold ring. The next day he brought it over to show me his find. 16 grams 14k men's ring. Not bad for a $30 detector and a 11 year old kid.

Attachments

• DSCN5936.jpg
    DSCN5936.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 649
Hmmm......interesting....my questions are was it in the dry ? Wet ? Hmmm... how did he retrieve it ? Hmmm...either way a ring that size is gonna be deep. Hmmm.....I wonder.....

Hmmm......interesting....my questions are was it in the dry ? Wet ? Hmmm... how did he retrieve it ? Hmmm...either way a ring that size is gonna be deep. Hmmm.....I wonder.....

He found the ring at low tide inside the bay along side the break wall, my guess is someone was fishing and lost the ring recently? The little detector has at best on a strong target a 6" depth.

The photo of the ring sitting on the scale is a "money shot". Congratz to him !

Today, 16g of 14k is worth... $685.80.

Give that pre-teen a better detector for his birthday!

R5

Today, 16g of 14k is worth... $685.80.

Give that pre-teen a better detector for his birthday!

R5
Yeah. As long as he's far away from So.Cal. All I need is a gang of 11 yr olds invading my turf with Noxes.šŸ¤£

Yeah. As long as he's far away from So.Cal. All I need is a gang of 11 yr olds invading my turf with Noxes.šŸ¤£
:laughing:

Yeah, more like an Ace 400 than EQ800.

:laughing:

R5

Back
Top Bottom