Phone got broke.

jruckman38

Elite Member
I’ve been out can’t upload any pics I got in apple I phone for a back up I have no clue how to upload pics from it. I have found 2 Washington. 1 Rosie 2 Mercs 2 more war nickels. I also dug a 1844 large cent the other night. I’ve been out just can’t figure out how to send picks. I will get them up some how.

If you click on the paper clip icon it will prompt you to choose a file for each pic,
Once you click on for the first pic it will ask you where to find file, click photo library and your pics will show for you to choose from,
After they upload click the paper clip again and insert pics..
371B40B9-B3C5-46D4-8D9D-E526E8238036.jpg

93A699A2-AACD-4CB4-80CF-CE4DEED14B6B.jpg

I’m awful with description but I hope this helps, good luck and Congrats on all them silvers!
That’s more than I’ll find all year.

I’ve been out can’t upload any pics I got in apple I phone for a back up I have no clue how to upload pics from it. I have found 2 Washington. 1 Rosie 2 Mercs 2 more war nickels. I also dug a 1844 large cent the other night. I’ve been out just can’t figure out how to send picks. I will get them up some how.

Well .... once you get your pix ability back up and running : Don't bother posting the 1844 LC . The CA guys simply do not want to see it :laughing: :sissyfight:

If you click on the paper clip icon it will prompt you to choose a file for each pic,
Once you click on for the first pic it will ask you where to find file, click photo library and your pics will show for you to choose from,
After they upload click the paper clip again and insert pics..
View attachment 469254

View attachment 469255

I’m awful with description but I hope this helps, good luck and Congrats on all them silvers!
That’s more than I’ll find all year.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom