Fossil bonanza! Wolf Tooth, Bison Vertebra, & more!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Hey guys, here's a fossil hunt I did with my Dad. We absolutely crushed it with a fossilized dire wolf tooth, a huge bison vertebra, two extinct Florida camel vertebras, a gorgeous extinct peccary tooth which looked like a pig but more related to horses, some Giant Armadillo armor plates (these animals were the size of small cars!) and a few other things to boot.
Hope you enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuQNF5ARv-U

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.09 AM.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.22 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.22 AM.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 11.33.04 AM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 194
Yeah, crushing it is an understatement! Those are incredible finds. WTG, and even more fun was that you did it with your dad. The memories are probably worth more to you than the fossils. :)

Well done, sir. My hat off to you!:chaplin:

Those are some nice fossils

Looks like the peace river in Florida? My back yard. There have been some nice finds with a detector in places along the river/ The Spanish and English have all trooped along the banks.

Looks like the peace river in Florida? My back yard. There have been some nice finds with a detector in places along the river/ The Spanish and English have all trooped along the banks.

I agree that it looks like the Peace which my Dad and I had actually talked about on the trip haha, but its actually more central Florida area!

Yeah, crushing it is an understatement! Those are incredible finds. WTG, and even more fun was that you did it with your dad. The memories are probably worth more to you than the fossils. :)

Well done, sir. My hat off to you!:chaplin:

Thanks man :) It really was an awesome memory to make :)

Back
Top Bottom