• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Having Fun with Photographing my Finds!

sfdiggerchick

Hi all! I've been playing with my cool metal detector now for a few months and though I haven't found anything super valuable, I've had a lot of fun finding interesting objects, lots of junk, and a few coins too.

I am also a hobby photographer and my forte is macro (close-up). One of my favorite things to do is take a really cool picture of something very ordinary--like metal detecting finds--and make it look really special. It's a bit silly but I love it!

My husband and I stayed at a state park for a few days and since it was allowed, I took my metal detector and came home with lots of fun stuff that was perfect for my photographic passion.

I am going to post two presentations but the first one can be seen here:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/290645/49492342

When you get to the page, roll your mouse over the upper left corner of the picture and you'll see 13 squares that will show other pictures.

Below the main picture is my blog entry, which talks about metal detecting and mentions how helpful this website and its members are.

Anyway, if folks like my pictures, I'll post my next presentation when I put it up.

ENJOY and HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!! :)

Hi all! I've been playing with my cool metal detector now for a few months and though I haven't found anything super valuable, I've had a lot of fun finding interesting objects, lots of junk, and a few coins too.

I am also a hobby photographer and my forte is macro (close-up). One of my favorite things to do is take a really cool picture of something very ordinary--like metal detecting finds--and make it look really special. It's a bit silly but I love it!

My husband and I stayed at a state park for a few days and since it was allowed, I took my metal detector and came home with lots of fun stuff that was perfect for my photographic passion.

I am going to post two presentations but the first one can be seen here:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/290645/49492342

When you get to the page, roll your mouse over the upper left corner of the picture and you'll see 13 squares that will show other pictures.

Below the main picture is my blog entry, which talks about metal detecting and mentions how helpful this website and its members are.

Anyway, if folks like my pictures, I'll post my next presentation when I put it up.

ENJOY and HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!! :)

AWESOME Pic's SFDiggerChick !!!!

Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom