Hard earned digs

Foragist

Forum Supporter
Not enough rain lately, so many places are too hard and dry to dig in. So, after putting up with the ridiculously hard labor at one location, I drove to my old stompin' grounds, where I know the soil retains moisture. Even there, it was getting tough, but still doable. Problem then became the sunshine. Way too scorching hot! I spent a lot of time in and around the small shaded section, digging all kinds of signals.
Merc and Barber dimes make #30 and #31 FTY. :D
Lead pistol fits nicely in my little collection.
5 cent token says W. IZYDOREK. All I can find is that it's a Polish name.
Gold ring stamped 10K G.F.(Gold Filled) (Heart Broken)

Attachments

• DSCN3139.jpg
    DSCN3139.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCN3140.jpg
    DSCN3140.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCN3141.jpg
    DSCN3141.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN3142.jpg
    DSCN3142.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 231
Congrats on the silver! All the rest. Really dry in my neck of the woods. I too spent most of the day in the shaded areas,it paid off. Happy Hunting.

I just sorted out the rest. There was about $7 in clad, one flattened Jefferson nickel, one dateless buffalo nickel, and 4 wheat pennies in there too.

Attachments

• DSCN3144.jpg
    DSCN3144.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 234
Definitely a great hunt! The heat and mosquitoes have made it darn near unmanageable around here. Cant wait for fall! Good luck out there, and happy hunting!

A very nice outing Blaise,your building into a very nice year with the added Silver's. Congrats on the Barber and Merc along with all the rest. Looking to get out for a couple of hours this morning before the heat of the day gets here. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom