Hit my gold target for the year, with a THREE gold land hunt!

I've only found a gold pendant and chain at a park, I'd be very surprised to find a gold ring here in Australia at a park. Maybe it's just more people in the USA

Wait. A 63 is a gold number with a Garrett ? You mean I gotta start all over again ? In fact, just today I had a solid 63 . So solid I decided to dig it up. And I found a solid top portion of a soda can. You pulling my leg ?

I've pulled my fair share of soda can tops. LOL

What year was the school? I have a similar school that I believe to be hunted out (meaning i have taken out all the high tones), but was wondering if I should continue.

Incredible, I'd be on cloud nine. I got one of those gold masonic rings last year on vacation, but I had to pay for mine, LOL It was only $10 bucks though....nice hunt!

Your the king of gold rings skippy!! Very impressive!! Do you did all targets? You must have a ton pennies too? Congrats!!

Noxdude 50

Your the king of gold rings skippy!! Very impressive!! Do you did all targets? You must have a ton pennies too? Congrats!!

Noxdude 50

Absolutely not. In fact, you can see exactly what I dug in the hunt, in the picture provided. I dug about 21 pennies, and about 15-20 pieces of trash.

I skipped probably 10-20 trashy signals for every item that I dug. Lots of foil in this field that was obviously foil (too choppy and weak signals). Lots of can slaw that was ID-able by size (didn't have a single point when swinging over it, I could detect the "edges" of the items, making them larger than jewelry).

I'm able to discriminate a LOT out of the sounds the AT Max provides. Far more than the AT Pro. Makes it possible to target rings and jewelry far better than I used to. If in doubt, though, I dig it. Which is why there is still trash an pennies in the mix!

Skippy

$10 for a 10K ring? Killer deal! I'd have bought them all out! :)

It just happened to be in a thrift shop on my way to the beach, lol. It wasn't marked but I just had a feeling. When I got it home I acid tested it and also took it to the jeweler, confirmed both times as 14kt. Not a bad investment.

It just happened to be in a thrift shop on my way to the beach, lol. It wasn't marked but I just had a feeling. When I got it home I acid tested it and also took it to the jeweler, confirmed both times as 14kt. Not a bad investment.

Not at all! Those gut feelings are usually right! in my case, it's usually "Yeah, this probably is fake."

Back
Top Bottom