Some coins my wife found

Metal Maniac

Forum Supporter
So , since I’ve been metal detecting , my wife is onboard about finding older coins . Here’s a few she found recently at her job. Just thought I’d share .

Attachments

• F7C9192C-466F-4203-A82F-CEE403E68906.jpg
    F7C9192C-466F-4203-A82F-CEE403E68906.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 731
  • 21FE9405-9706-4CF5-AD43-B914C7148221.jpg
    21FE9405-9706-4CF5-AD43-B914C7148221.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 645
Nice! My wife was a teller up until a few years ago...she used to bring silver home all the time...her best hauls include two solid rolls of steel wheaties and 58 solid rolls of wheat. Her co-worker once scored 20 Morgan dollars.

When my son was working the drive thru at Taco Bell, in just a few months he brought home over six silvers, two buffalos and over a dozen wheats...he’s not a collector and he only half paid attention to the change in the till.

Nice to see some coins like that are out there, in circulation! It's been a few decades since I've found silver in my change. I wonder if any of those were put in circulation during the Great American Coin Hunt.

Nice finds! She’s on a roll.
Yep she found stuff I didn’t find yet.
She found these on her job ? Was she metal detecting ?
Yeah on her job , no she wasn’t detecting.

Very cool ! Your keeper found some keepers .Thanks for sharing . :woohoo:
thanks.

Bank teller or cashier? Awesome scores, I really like the V!
No she works the counter at P.O.

Nice! My wife was a teller up until a few years ago...she used to bring silver home all the time...her best hauls include two solid rolls of steel wheaties and 58 solid rolls of wheat. Her co-worker once scored 20 Morgan dollars.

When my son was working the drive thru at Taco Bell, in just a few months he brought home over six silvers, two buffalos and over a dozen wheats...he’s not a collector and he only half paid attention to the change in the till.
Nice story

One day I’m going to get my fiancée to get out there and hunt for some treasure!
Teach her how to use a metal detector.

Nice to see some coins like that are out there, in circulation! It's been a few decades since I've found silver in my change. I wonder if any of those were put in circulation during the Great American Coin Hunt.
Don’t know about that.

Nice. Silver is good.

My wife also finds money, no matter were i put it. :lol: Or else my kids will. :laughing:
Same here , costs a lot to have a family.$$$$$$ I feel you!

thank you

Nice job, Mrs. Metal Maniac! :woot: It is definitely still out there! :yes:
Thank-You

Amazing !!!!
Thanks

Metal Maniac, your wife has a great spot for finding collectible coins. Both my grandmother and a buddy have worked at the PO, and both found many silvers over the years.

Back
Top Bottom