Getting a new machine and no it’s NOT an equinox!

Hey, as much as I really like the Equinox, I can appreciate that you want to get the machine that you feel is right for you, and I hope you really enjoy your new machine when you get it !

Good for you coinboy, and I still like my At pro.
I love the ergo of the Fisher F series👍 sounds are ok too.
If I had unlimited cash I'd own a alter 71.

I was there at the right time and right place , did find a number of discolored coins on the surface , but most were just below the surfaces .:laughing:

Serious question: looking back at that hunt, do you think you could have found the same number of coins with equivalent efficiency (in regards to time and effort) if you just used a pinpointer?

Serious question: looking back at that hunt, do you think you could have found the same number of coins with equivalent efficiency (in regards to time and effort) if you just used a pinpointer?
In this hunt i could of found most of them with a pinpointer , normally in the area around it where the shack and deck , was the coins have been fairly deep in the dirt and a pinpointer wouldn't have done it. This was a lucky hunt , probably never hit a haul like that again in my life.:laughing:

Sorry Coinboy , but this came off as hilarious to THE KOB ! The only picture racing through my mind is a house full of 3rd rate , garage sale hand me downs. Appliances , tools , knick-knacks , faulty products , the whole gambit. All because you like to go against the flow. If you can afford it , I highly recommend the website or magazine of "Consumer Reports ".

Coinboy, the budget makes perfect sense as to your selection. I think the f19 is a great choice. There's a really neat way to set it up so nickels are low tone and high conductors standard tone. It's a really good trashy/park pattern. Good luck again and HH!!

"Plus I don’t like getting the same thing as everyone else!"

I don't understand this contrarian logic at all. "I don't care if it's the best product on planet Earth, everyone else is buying it, so I won't." Nonsensical to me.

fuzzy logic. to each their own!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Coin boy i'm proud of you fishers are fun and effective and guess what they are made in America

Sorry Coinboy , but this came off as hilarious to THE KOB ! The only picture racing through my mind is a house full of 3rd rate , garage sale hand me downs. Appliances , tools , knick-knacks , faulty products , the whole gambit. All because you like to go against the flow. If you can afford it , I highly recommend the website or magazine of "Consumer Reports ".

If you didn’t notice, I’m 13 years old so no faulty tools or appliances in my house since I don’t buy those. For over 6 months I’ve been mowing lawns, washing cars, and working to save up to get this. And if made in America and a 5 year warranty don’t mean quality, I don’t know what does.

Good for you coinboy, and I still like my At pro.
I love the ergo of the Fisher F series👍 sounds are ok too.
If I had unlimited cash I'd own a alter 71.

I almost bought an alter 71 because I thought it offered some unique settings combined with target feedback and display.

Coinboy,
Keep having fun in the hobby. Keep learning and remain curious and open minded.

Good luck to you with your new Fisher F19. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun and find loads of stuff!

I almost bought an alter 71 because I thought it offered some unique settings combined with target feedback and display.

Coinboy,
Keep having fun in the hobby. Keep learning and remain curious and open minded.

The 71 looks like an awesome machine.
Thanks!

If you didn’t notice, I’m 13 years old so no faulty tools or appliances in my house since I don’t buy those. For over 6 months I’ve been mowing lawns, washing cars, and working to save up to get this. And if made in America and a 5 year warranty don’t mean quality, I don’t know what does.

Good on you! You earned the money, you should buy what you want. I'm sure the F19 will be just fine. Big congrats on doing it the right way.

You hit the nail on the head Coinboy, Fisher builds quality detectors and backs them up with what has to be the best warranty in the business. I think you made a great selection and will find lots of loot with the F19. The Equinox is a great machine but repairs made after the warranty expires could be quite costly. I look forward to seeing what you find with the new rig, HH!

Lmao,I guess he told him.

Back
Top Bottom