lost wedding ring

western1

I lost wedding ring last night and I know it is an area about 30ft in circumfrence

What would be the cheapest detector to buy that would find my ring?

its 14K with diamonds.

Thanks,

Hang tight Western. One of the members on this forum may live in your area and be able to help you out so that you do not have to go to the expense of buying a detector, unless you really want one. It is a great hobby. You might let us know what town you live in. Then someone could P.M. you to help out.

To be honest with no experience you would be better off posting your State and see if someone here would help you out. Do a search on the forum it happens all the time we look for and recover rings. Just do your homework if you know what I mean.

There are also many clubs you can do a search for a club. Someone with experience will make quick work of finding it if it's on land and you lost it where you think you did?

Good Luck

You can do what I did. Go to your local MD shop and rent a MD to do your own search. I did exactly what you did only it was my dads ring. It took a little while to figure out how to best run the detector, but I found the ring. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom