Lost Class Ring in USA Shows Up in Finland Forest over 40 Years Later!

Wonder how it got there?

The funny and sad thing is when I drop off a iPhone the only thanks I get is from the police department and never ever the person who lost it.

Ever notice how nobody loses other phones?
I did find a few lost minds.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Thanx for sharing the link. You can't put a price on mysterious human-nature heart-string stories like that. The md'r is to be commended for his return/reunion efforts.

Wonder how it got there?

The funny and sad thing is when I drop off a iPhone the only thanks I get is from the police department and never ever the person who lost it.

Ever notice how nobody loses other phones?
I did find a few lost minds.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

When I worked as a patrol officer in FL, we were not allowed to give out the information of the finder to the property owners. But with phones specifically, unless someone came in looking for one, they were almost never reunited with the owners. Especially if they are locked out, dead, etc

I just saw this on the news and was going to post it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ago-in-us-is-unearthed-in-a-forest-in-finland

My cellphone has my Florida number and Canadian home number show on my locked screen. The message says if found please call and the numbers. I did lose my phone once in Florida and they called my home in Canada. They left their address on my answering machine and I was reunited with it the next day.

Ken

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom