Asheville NC $250reward to find my ring

Steven D

Please Please Please, Im in Asheville NC on a trip and we lost a ring.

Im willing to meet up with you tomorrow morning and take you to the site that I lost it at. Its a very small area.

I will reward you with $250 cash.

Text me

910 988 9059

If anyone knows someone in the Asheville area please contact them and tell this about this.

Pass my number 910 988 9059

steve

This would be a nice story to see come to an end with the find.....:cool:

Thank you

I followed the link and created a post.

Im leaving tomorrow afternoon so I really need some quick response.

Spending my night looking for with a flashlight.

Thank you all that can help me in some way.

Im praying I can find it.

Steve

910-988-9059

Please post for me

If belong to other metal detecting websites or know of sites that can help me, please post a thread or such for me.

Lost wedding ring
$250 cash reward
Lost in a wooded 40ftx40ft area
I know the exact area it was lost at.

Im in Asheville NC on a weekend trip.

Contact me anytime by phone call or text.
Steven D
910-988-9059

If you know the exact area buy a detector from radioshack for cheap.

Might even be able to return it after using it.

If you know the exact area buy a detector from radioshack for cheap.

Might even be able to return it after using it.
Yea, returning it would be an ethical thing to do. :roll: You will find most Radio Shacks stamp your receipt not returnable. They know the deal....

Found!

Well sense I live only 20 min from asheville I contacted steven to see if he had found the ring or had anyone to help him. He said no so I got a friend to ride with me and we met up with steven then took a ride up onto the blue ridge parkway to where the ring was lost. After about 30 min of hunting we finally found it. So my $30 radio shack discovery 1000 paied off. It was an interesting trip to say the least.
Was glad that I could help out.
263283_2021951263841_1095744875_31969004_2163370_n.jpg

Well sense I live only 20 min from asheville I contacted steven to see if he had found the ring or had anyone to help him. He said no so I got a friend to ride with me and we met up with steven then took a ride up onto the blue ridge parkway to where the ring was lost. After about 30 min of hunting we finally found it. So my $30 radio shack discovery 1000 paied off. It was an interesting trip to say the least.
Was glad that I could help out.
263283_2021951263841_1095744875_31969004_2163370_n.jpg

You recovered that with a Shack Detector!? Well, at any rate the ring was found! :waytogo:

Nice ring and a great success story. I hope to help someone myself one day! I know the owner is a real happy lady!!!

That is a nice ring first of all....And that is so cool that they got it back.....that just makes the world a better place with people like that.....Now if there were just more of them in our government....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom