Desperate for a hit

z118

Forum Supporter
This hobby just might be a little TOO habit forming... I managed only a short hunt over the holiday weekend, being otherwise shut out from detecting due to a slew of other, mostly family obligations. Today I found myself pretty cranky as a result, and really unable to focus. Almost kind of scary. I even snuck out on my lunch at work and hit a nearby park. I got out again after dinner and hit a few tot lots. The ground is bone dry now and digging in typically not worth the effort for my usual clad finds.

At any rate, I wound up with 51 coins today worth $6.07 including a Canadian Loonie and the usual buttons and junk.

Hopefully I'll be able to feed my habit some more this week...

HH

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 301
Nice hunt. I will venture to say you are addicted, which is a good thing!

Z - Just wait till you are retired & the kids are gone :) That's me , glad you got out, Steve in so az

Nice finds, I know what you mean. I have not been out since last week Friday and had commitments over the weekend too. Now it has been raining since Monday which should help the ground loosen up, now I just need some time to get out.

cranky?? and $6+

Wait a sec.. "cranky"...and 51 coins @ $6.07.. in the same sentence???:?:
Z118... we gotta talk!!!! ;) :roll:
Dusty Eagle

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to get out much at all lately due to being busy with other obligations. It looks like you had a good day with the clad though! Hmm, I wonder where those little heart charms come from. I found one last year and I've noticed a couple other posts where people have found them. Well, best of luck to you in finding more time to detect. HH.

Back
Top Bottom