Nokta Invenio metal detector question

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I assume this is a real detector and assume by the $11,000 price tag it is for professionals not hobbyists.

The question is the imaging technology as good as their videos imply?
Will we ever see it priced at say $2,000 for the hobbyist market?

I know the CTX3030 has a trace function/screen but the Invenio seems much better. That imaging technology would go a long way in showing us what is junk. It also seems to have a nice tracking feature to show where you have swung your detector and where you missed areas. That is if it stores your swing history for a particular site.

invenio

I assume this is a real detector and assume by the $11,000 price tag it is for professionals not hobbyists.

The question is the imaging technology as good as their videos imply?
Will we ever see it priced at say $2,000 for the hobbyist market?

I know the CTX3030 has a trace function/screen but the Invenio seems much better. That imaging technology would go a long way in showing us what is junk. It also seems to have a nice tracking feature to show where you have swung your detector and where you missed areas. That is if it stores your swing history for a particular site.

Hey ,
Just wondering if you have since found any useful info on the machine?
I see there are a few videos on youtube but not a lot, and nothing too awefully convincing to me.

just wondering........I suddenly have my interest peaked by this machine.....I'm trying to get my hands on a demo somehow......
If anyone on here has used one please chime in.

Back
Top Bottom