• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

good bad hunt....

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
I wanted to hunt with Gil and Mike since they were over for a few days and were running out of time.

I picked up a lot of tiny stuff because of the low tide.... to include this elephant ....marked 750 1.4 grams. I also attached a pic of my BROKEN arm cuff ... ugh. I knew she wasnt real sturdy for water hunting especially the way i hunt...... hey but it made it a good 700 hours. About an hour in...... man i didnt realize how hard its is to swing with only half the arm cuff.:lol: It really kept me from going in the water .... or working even the shallow. Id liked to looked for the chain .... but we dont find those anyway right?:laughing:

Sent Jamie a MSG ..... shes sending me a new one out Monday. We all have to be impressed with how ML has really turned their service around. Not to worry....... the NOX will be out again tomorrow (i have more cuffs that fit).

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 614
:dingding: Congrats on eking out the gold! It's nearly impossible to swing on 1/2 a cuff in the water. Those plastic cuffs on the 'Nox are really a joke for water hunting though.

I wanted to hunt with Gil and Mike since they were over for a few days and were running out of time.

I picked up a lot of tiny stuff because of the low tide.... to include this elephant ....marked 750 1.4 grams. I also attached a pic of my BROKEN arm cuff ... ugh. I knew she wasnt real sturdy for water hunting especially the way i hunt...... hey but it made it a good 700 hours. About an hour in...... man i didnt realize how hard its is to swing with only half the arm cuff.:lol: It really kept me from going in the water .... or working even the shallow. Id liked to looked for the chain .... but we dont find those anyway right?:laughing:

Sent Jamie a MSG ..... shes sending me a new one out Monday. We all have to be impressed with how ML has really turned their service around. Not to worry....... the NOX will be out again tomorrow (i have more cuffs that fit).

Nice gold! I just broke mine two days ago also! I called in to minelab and she took my address and is mailing one out free of charge. They just seem really flimsy and the saltwater makes the plastic brittle. I am glad they are taking care of it.

One of the PLUSes for buying it ....... 3 year warranty and ML been very generous with repairs/replacements. Keith up at Ft Bedford is doing a great job as well on fixing the other machines. Its been a great CS turn around.

Like ive been telling everyone who dont want a Nox because they arent interested in finding small gold........ well ill take all the $50 small gold days i can get. You guys keep loosing your shorts in the stock market....... and my $50 keeps going up.:laughing:

Thanks Aqua..... ive got more laying around. Ill just put the Andersons back on (got 3 or them)..... thou i have more than a few laying around now.

Doug is around somewhere. Gil and Mike hunted with him at the beginning of the week i believe. I never saw him today...... but Gil was talking to someone but i dont think it was him. I was hoping that he was......... im going to try and make up for the bad cuff day tomorrow so maybe ill run into him.

Makes me wonder what that elephant was hanging on or off of???...

If you would need any, I have a couple heavy duty ones in metal and a couple in plastic sitting in some box collecting dust... Easily send one your way...

Hope you are doing well...

Doing very thanks for asking. Hope you are doing well too. No i think I’m good. I put one of the Andersons on it for tomorrow. Ive got a hinkel and most others work.

Thanks Aqua..... ive got more laying around. Ill just put the Andersons back on (got 3 or them)..... thou i have more than a few laying around now.

Doug is around somewhere. Gil and Mike hunted with him at the beginning of the week i believe. I never saw him today...... but Gil was talking to someone but i dont think it was him. I was hoping that he was......... im going to try and make up for the bad cuff day tomorrow so maybe ill run into him.

Hi Dew, I'm trying to get down to see Mike, Gil and yourself on Saturday.

copied this bit of wisdom

This may or may not be true

It wasn't for the person who lost it

Tomorrow same time same place. There is another
gold chain out there for your vast collection

"The significance of an Elephants trunk being raised up is a symbol of good luck, fortune, and basic optimistic.You might hear various explanations, but none is reliable. There is no significance to either raised or lowered trunks."

Only you Dew, :shock:...that's why you should be a tester for the new Fisher..the hours you do ...:yes:

Grabbed a small 10k today..... I do t know how the other 7 or 8 hunters did. Just nada in the water. Huge tide difference from yesterday. Starting to fell like fall now. Few more peps now.

I looked hard for that chain again today....really different conditions. Thanks to all who showed up. Sorry I didn’t get more time to chat or lunch. We were alway on the other end of the beach

Grabbed a small 10k today..... I do t know how the other 7 or 8 hunters did. Just nada in the water. Huge tide difference from yesterday. Starting to fell like fall now. Few more peps now.

I looked hard for that chain again today....really different conditions. Thanks to all who showed up. Sorry I didn’t get more time to chat or lunch. We were alway on the other end of the beach

Dew,
Nice meeting you today. I scored two pair of really beat up sunglasses and what looks like the spring off of a motorcycle. Lol
nothing else!!
I was hoping to say goodbye to everyone but I had to run, got me a hot date tonight, catch of the day!!

Back
Top Bottom