North Texas anyone?

I'm west also. We should get together for a hunt?

Yeah Matt I agree, but with all this rain we've gotten so far, it probably will be a while before the ground is dry enough, or for that matter, this dang rain stops!! LOL! I live here in Wise County and it's a mess out here! That rain has literally been "training" over us for two days and we have more to come tonight and tomorrow.

I'm going out in the morning if anyone wants to join.

Did you seriously go out? I've had deer hunting friends who might put on a rain suit and sit in the bushes for a deer in this weather but I'll be damned if I would ever pruposely get out in this junk-weather.

It's been nothing but constant precip over here in McKinney.

I've been to Aledo a couple times though, shooting high end airguns. That's a long drive from here.

I'm looking forward to meeting you Metalman. It sounds like your a hardcore dude. I don't have a rain suit but I guess I need to get one. Did you find anything today?

Had a good long hunt today. Augustine was kind enough to let me hunt with him. I did decent. 67 coins, mostly zincs. But oh well. The Fisher f44 was on point today.

Anyone still hunting out here?

I'm over in Dallas. Not very close and just getting my first detector this afternoon. It will probably be some time before I'd make a good detecting buddy(still full of dumb azz questions at the moment).

Back
Top Bottom