First fall field nets beautiful 1851 Trime !!!!!

What a nice haul! That old Key would've been the highlight of many a hunt. The chauffer's tag or either IH too! Heck, there's been plenty of times the marble would've took top billing. Not this time. Your high grade trime is such a cool old coin. The simplistic, old-timey design, the thought of the mid-1800s government using silver for a three cent coin, that is such a great find in my book. It helps to see one every once in a while, just to remind us they do exist!

Congrats on the super finds, especially that trime! Had to type trime three times on my phone as it wanted to replace it with grime! :lol:

Grimes have such a beautiful design, that tag is wicked too.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

What a nice haul! That old Key would've been the highlight of many a hunt. The chauffer's tag or either IH too! Heck, there's been plenty of times the marble would've took top billing. Not this time. Your high grade trime is such a cool old coin. The simplistic, old-timey design, the thought of the mid-1800s government using silver for a three cent coin, that is such a great find in my book. It helps to see one every once in a while, just to remind us they do exist!

I found a key similar yesterday, mines from a 1935-66 Chevy

090202d35f18f1155d6b31875cf2a9fe.jpg
the back says very similar to his. With the number 9133

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

That’s trime is in amazing condition! That would make my entire year! Congrats!

Beautiful coin. Almost a once in a lifetime I'd think. I've found some really cool coins but that one still eludes me. Big congrats.

nice job, that trime is in great condition. not many stayed with detail.

Back
Top Bottom