Draped bust copper

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out for 2 hours this weekend, due to rain. This is the highlight, she's toasty but a nice toasty IMO. Found in the local sandbox :laughing: I think the weather might finally be turning pretty soon, so that always seems to make the hunting better. As always thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0212181522a.jpg
    0212181522a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 488
  • 0212181523.jpg
    0212181523.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 478
Hey everyone, got out for 2 hours this weekend, due to rain. This is the highlight, she's toasty but a nice toasty IMO. Found in the local sandbox :laughing: I think the weather might finally be turning pretty soon, so that always seems to make the hunting better. As always thanks for looking and happy hunting!
She's beautiful for 215 years old

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

.... Found in the local sandbox :laughing: ....

Was that meant as a poke in the b*tt for anyone inparticular here ? :mad: Heck, you east coast guys don't even need to go to a sandbox to get your bust coins. All you need to do is stand in a random field. Blindfold yourself. Throw rock in any direction. And I'll bet the rock hits a bust coin. Right ? :sissyfight:

Does anyone have an idea why that coin seems worn along one edge, with one or two notches taken out?

Arthur,it’s likely the result of boredom and the coin getting “worked”, or it was actually being used for a purpose. It’s hard to say sometimes what the heck happened. Any ideas on your end?

Back
Top Bottom