Just when you thought it was over. 5 more+WLH *live dig*

Goat88

Elite Member
Worked through my birthday so when I got off work this morning I was ready to celebrate. Headed right out to my spot and got down to business. Finds have been decreasing out here. Have not had too much to show last few hunts. Only a few dimes here and there and on my last hunt I got one merc for 6 hrs work. Walked back to where I got that merc and pressed the area pretty hard. Hunted for three hrs today and did pretty well. Was skeptical of the half signal because the last two I thought I had I filmed and both turned out to be a small rusty nuts. Glad to see big silver again. Brings me to 51 coins and 1 sterling for the year. Thanks for looking. HH

Last edited:
A

Attachments

• IMG_20180213_113150.jpg
    IMG_20180213_113150.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 431
Wow! More silver in 6 weeks than I’ll get all year!!!! Amazing site and finds. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice walker and cool to see some Canadian silver too. Congrats on the finds. Do you find much Canadian silver up there?

Here and there. I've got a 43 Canadian half from a few years ago. Couple 40s quarters. Nothing real old though.

Well done! Seeing your finds are making me even more hungry for some silver coinage. Congrats on the nice finds.

I would settle for a modern half at this point... I've yet to dig one and here you are with a walker. Awesome find in my books, they seem to be rare in my neck of the woods.

Nice pile of silver,that spot has been great for you. Hope you get some more. Managed to get out maybe a half dozen times so far this year and no silver yet, Congrats and good luck Mark.

It never gets old.

My heart skipped a beat just seeing that big siver in the hole. When it's yours it's even better.

So true. When the hunting is as good as its been for me this last month and a half, it makes you want to hunt all day every day.

Back
Top Bottom