Finally got out and nabbed a little 925

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Well dang I’ve been busy this year working on the house again. Last year I moved the stairwell and made a room for my son. This year I built up a laundry room, swapped out a bathtub, laid hardwood flooring down on the downstairs hallway (and 6 stitches to my hand), added a retaining wall (and 9 yards base rock) to level the driveway, moved the wood stove and rebuilt the hearth, and I just finished completely reroofing and installing new gutters on my house.

That said, metal detecting has been nothing but a dream. I got out last Sunday, went to a very quiet super small town school and ball-field.

A buck something in clad and a cool 925 ring. Was just good to be back out. Put the 15” coil on the Nox and just swung. Bliss... Hope to get out more and participate more again on the Friendly!

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• C5F98090-63E0-4704-BCFF-BC2425A2C784.jpg
    C5F98090-63E0-4704-BCFF-BC2425A2C784.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 52316F16-A415-43DE-B1E9-987649762EFE.jpg
    52316F16-A415-43DE-B1E9-987649762EFE.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 234
Awesome, Jeff. Nice to see you finally found some time to get out.

Thanks Jeff, good to see your post. Hope you’re doing well and getting out still. I’m working at home with two kids distance learning so just need the schools to open up to give me more time to get out :lol:

Very cool! I have something down your way I’m thinking about going to. Not sure if it’s private property or not though.

If you go by Colfax that’s where I’m at.

Glad you could catch a break and find some goods. Cool ring.

Impressive portfolio of home improvement projects completed!

Thank you Foragist! Glad those projects are behind me :wow:

Dude, just reading about all the stuff you’ve done to your house is making me tired:laughing: Congrats on the ring, you deserve it!

Thanks Jeff, good to see your post. Hope you’re doing well and getting out still. I’m working at home with two kids distance learning so just need the schools to open up to give me more time to get out :lol::

Yup, the distance learning is hard on families and doing our kids a huge disservice...and not to mention cutting into detecting time!

Anyways, ive been getting out maybe once a week or so. I sold my house and moved to Lincoln, but still drive up to GV and NC to detect.

That's a nice ring and looks handmade. Congrats and glad you were able to get out.

Thank you Jam!

Nice ring, and congrats on getting back out.Havent done much myself this year,just hot and dry here in western Pennsylvania

Yeah it has been hot and dry here too. I skip places that aren’t watered as the ground is just too hard. Hope you get some better weather soon!

Dude, just reading about all the stuff you’ve done to your house is making me tired:laughing: Congrats on the ring, you deserve it!

Thank you Toad!

Yup, the distance learning is hard on families and doing our kids a huge disservice...and not to mention cutting into detecting time!

Anyways, ive been getting out maybe once a week or so. I sold my house and moved to Lincoln, but still drive up to GV and NC to detect.

Glad to hear you are getting out. Maybe I’ll see you around someday in GV. I almost drove over there yesterday. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom