Water hunting totals for the year

WildDigger

Elite Member
Well since water hunting is pretty much over for the year as the water got cold fast I thought I would take a group photo with all my pirate plunder. I had to add the pic of the pendant that I sold. This is all the gold and silver jewelry plus a pic of my box of junk jewelry from this year. Total ring count so far including junkers is 125 rings.

Attachments

• 20200923_095157.jpg
    20200923_095157.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 643
  • 20200923_093503.jpg
    20200923_093503.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 633
:dingding: One day when I grow up and retire in 3.5 years I want to find as many rings as you! (Or OBN!!!) :yes:

Wow Digger- my first thought when I saw those pictures was what an amazing year of detecting you had- congrats!!! :wow: My second thought was that I'm glad that you are on the other side of the country and not hunting my areas! :lol:

Wow Digger- my first thought when I saw those pictures was what an amazing year of detecting you had- congrats!!! :wow: My second thought was that I'm glad that you are on the other side of the country and not hunting my areas! :lol:

:dingding: One day when I grow up and retire in 3.5 years I want to find as many rings as you! (Or OBN!!!) :yes:

Impressive.....especially for such an off-year for water hunting....congratulations!

Thanks guys. My hunting buddy and I got real lucky and finding a private swim beach at a lake that seems has never been hunted in the water. The maintenance guy that gave us permission said someone used to hunt the dry sand but he never saw him in the water. Good thing for us. Lol. It is a big freshwater beach.

That's a Great year on Treasures!! And a Big thumbs up for the research also...

Awesome year ! My season ends on October. But I think I may do refresh on the calendar year.

Nice Wild... but waterhunting season has not started yet... still too warm for me...

Okay I had to add to my total. Rob and I went out to our honey 1 more cold water time. I need to invest in a wetsuit. It was hot the other day so we escaped to water. I got 3 golds 2 silver and some junk jewelry. Along with 34 Quarters 12 Nickels 29 dimes and 49 cents. I didn't think pooh bear was gold. I thought it said 1/10 14k but I was wrong as it says VD 14k. 52 gold from this spot but 53 total for the year. 70 silver non coins for the year. Got a pic of Rob hunting while I was waiting to go home. I was beat.

It is not letting me add pictures of these finds. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom