Long Road Trip Part I

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Left home a little over a week ago for a long stint of RVing and some MDing along the way. We have stopped for awhile so I wanted to share my finds so far from places that we stayed.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

The highlights include the silver ring, a partial crotal bell, and the round Champion lock that I found around an old abandoned house. Many of the coins I found were on grass berms at an outdoor event arena.

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Nice old padlock. I found one identical to that about 3 years ago. I believe they were from the mid-1800s. Enjoy the rest of your trip and the best of luck.

nice ring, and nice clad totals, that will buy a few meals on the road!

Thank you. Some groceries for sure

Awesome ! Love the lock !

Thank you

Nice old padlock. I found one identical to that about 3 years ago. I believe they were from the mid-1800s. Enjoy the rest of your trip and the best of luck.

Thank you. That time fram would fit the location

Super seeet lock and ring! Sounds like a blast!

Thank you

Nice finds Tommy!

Thanks Tom

Nice finds

Thank you

Looks like a fun trip with sightseeing and metal detecting. Congrats on your finds. ENJOY ENJOY.

Thank you, and it is an adventure!

That's an outstanding haul! Great job and thanks for sharing.

Thank you

Sounds like a fantastic vacation Tommy. Congrats on the Sterling, the old Lock and a nice haul of clad. Trapper

Thanks Trapper

Great hunting, some of those locks demand a pretty penny. Congrats!

that lock is really cool and I've never seen a ring like that before...might be an old one. Well done!

Thanks. It was the first find at one of our camping locations. I wish all hunts would start out that way!

Back
Top Bottom