Silvers #48 and #49...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Went out yesterday for Dirtchurch and finally test hunted a spot that's been on my list of places to search for several years now...the digs for about 90 minutes using the XS/6x8 SEF combo...$1.67 in clad, scrap and some relics...old buckle, watch, Flying A token, toy pistol, CT plate tag, 13 wheats and a couple Mercs... silvers #48 and #49... RIP to the old Canon camera...the years of turf and surf use, serious abuse and everything else took a toll...dropping it dozens of times in dirt, sand, mud, getting it wet, frozen:lol: losing in the woods for hours, for a week one time:laughing: the batteries exploding inside...but it went everywhere and saw it all and over a thousand silvers too:cool: This newest camera, a old Nikon, I don't like it much...but at least my pictures will still suck like always:lol: That's all for this outing, so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting to all!

Nice job Captain! That toy pistol is very cool! Ha I dug 13 wheats yesterday too!

Congrats Bruce on a very fine DirtChurch Service. Really like the idea of you ushering the two Merc's home after the grace. Next one is Fifty and still a lot of hunting time to go this year. (Hint) Trapper

Back
Top Bottom