Three more seated quarters!

Dan B.

Elite Member
I thought that I would do a compile on my last three or four hunts. A week or so ago I made a post I've sat down twice in a hot field. Since then I have managed to pull three more seated quarters several Indian Head pennies and some more trade tokens.

This has truly been an amazing field. I also found 2 clay marbles on the surface and a couple porcelain buttons one of them is a black one. I also found the top part of a two-piece button that has an anchor standing upright wrapped in a rope. And also to my surprise a number 3 crotal Bell that still has the dingle to it.

Thanks for reading and good luck to y'all !

Attachments

• IMG_20180813_125820.jpg
    IMG_20180813_125820.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_20180813_125756.jpg
    IMG_20180813_125756.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_20180813_125710.jpg
    IMG_20180813_125710.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 584
Some very impressive hunting Dan. 3 Seated Quarters just plain unreal. Those green Tribe of Indians look great. And a #3 working Crotel Ball plus all the rest, simply put amazing. Congrats on some fantastic digs. Trapper

Keg tap

I forgot to post a picture of the tap I believe it's for a keg.

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_105350.jpg
    IMG_20180807_105350.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 576
Wow, seated quarters.......almost my holy grail! And you found 3??? Are you hunting back east? Those things are as scarce as meteorites here out west! Way to go!

Woah...3 seated. Nice and you got some interesting tokens there. Well done!

Holy cow! Awesome finds!!

Some very impressive hunting Dan. 3 Seated Quarters just plain unreal. Those green Tribe of Indians look great. And a #3 working Crotel Ball plus all the rest, simply put amazing. Congrats on some fantastic digs. Trapper

Wow, great finds. That is a good field, congrats.

"field of dreams"

That is awesome. And I love the green patina on the IH's too !

Holy Snickers!! Love the Seated Quarters!!! And that Bell is beautiful too!!

Wow...finding those coins are the real deal of detecting! Congrats...

Wow very nice! Fields like that don't show up often, hit it good!!!

You're killing it! Congrats on the triple seated hunts!

Wow, seated quarters.......almost my holy grail! And you found 3??? Are you hunting back east? Those things are as scarce as meteorites here out west! Way to go!

Wow! That is really amazing, I really like those trade tokens, Congrats on some fantastic finds!

Thank you very much everybody. This field recently came open because it was planted with wheat and has been harvested tilled and planted with a cover crop. And the farmer has given me permission to hunt on it till spring.

I believe there had been a store on this location at one time due to the amount of trade tokens I have found in one small area. Also the majority of the coins and all of the silver has came from this spot. Lots of broken porcelain and copper spoon.

Once again thanks for taking the time to read.

Thank you very much everybody. This field recently came open because it was planted with wheat and has been harvested tilled and planted with a cover crop. And the farmer has given me permission to hunt on it till spring.

I believe there had been a store on this location at one time due to the amount of trade tokens I have found in one small area. Also the majority of the coins and all of the silver has came from this spot. Lots of broken porcelain and copper spoon.

Once again thanks for taking the time to read.

That’s so cool! Love the description - old store from the 1800s who wouldn’t dream of finding something like that! Congrats on a great site and great coins/tokens!

Back
Top Bottom