• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Equinox 6in. coil--when ?

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Has anyone heard when the 6in. coil will be readily available ? It took six months to be able to buy an 800 off the shelf. I hope that's not the case with the coil. HH Mark

Has anyone heard when the 6in. coil will be readily available ? It took six months to be able to buy an 800 off the shelf. I hope that's not the case with the coil. HH Mark

I recommend you call a dealer maybe smaller and commit to buying - get on their list.
An allocation process likely will continue for a while, just my opinion.

The coil will undoubtably be popular, maybe not the beach hunters so much.

I’m a beach hunter and can’t wait to buy the 6” coil.
I just had shoulder surgery and need to lighten up the nox some so I can swing it.
Good luck guys!

This has been a common question across many forums. Numerous dealers have replied that they have gotten 1 coil, and dont know when the next one will arrive or how many will be in the shipment.

Sadly its looking exactly like the detector rollout.

Found one

This has been a common question across many forums. Numerous dealers have replied that they have gotten 1 coil, and dont know when the next one will arrive or how many will be in the shipment.

Sadly its looking exactly like the detector rollout.

I took TnSS's advice and started calling around from Minelab's dealer list, after about 15 or 20 calls, a dealer right here in Pa. told me he could get me one today, I said allrighty then. I have a tracking # and it will be here Thurs. Thanks Tn.

I got a couple waiting lists at big places, but the one that paid off was with a dealer in Alaska. I was only on their waiting list for a week or two before getting one. It arrived yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom