• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

arrowheads and bottle digging

Delcojohn

From media, PA if anyone wants to get out let me know. I mostly metal detect got into bottles last year and dug some pretty good bottles had pontiled within a couple months. just recently got into looking for native american stuff got the bug but not the experience if you have leads I have leads for whatever anyone is into just need some help finding the native american stuff. Was forwarded to this part of the forum cause I am usually on the metal detecting portion just throwing it out there. message me if you wish.

Hi John. I grew up in Delco, Morton, Media, Folsom etc. Live out in Chester County now. I don't have any specific "leads" for native American stuff but live where there was quite a few indian towns. I've recently decided to endeavor to see what I can find out here. I have found, by accident, a couple broken arrow heads and a nice hammer stone. I just purchased a book, "Red Men on the Brandywine" by C.A.Weslager. May be of interest to you, if you can find it. I'll keep you in mind if I come up with anything.

Also John

Back
Top Bottom