• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Heads up about seller from Sherman Texas-William ritzwoller

jackdaniels

Forum Supporter
I am not sure if he is a member on this site.
I found what I thought would be a nice deal on Treasure Classifieds.
As most of you know most USA sellers won't ship overseas.
It is a maze I need to coordinate because I am in South Korea.
A while back I found about shippn.com, they are very fast and most of all will forward your package normally within 5 days internationally and great shipping rates too!

I told him I was interested and if he would send it to my hosts address in the USA. From him:
"Okay you are fake as !!!! !!!! off ".

I didn't get mad I just explained to him there is a world outside of America.

I paid on the 16th. USPS tracking showed it would be delivered by the 20th. to my hosts address in Arizona. After the 20th package shows delayed. Up till yesterday I was patient because I know there are hick ups in life.
This guy says he checked with the post office and they didn't know why it wasn't delivered. Now today he says it was delivered but on it's way back to him because he requested it.????

So at this point I asked for a refund (paypal).
His responses?

"I have lost confidence in you as well I will report you to PayPal and !!!! YOU"

"I will also let others know about your fraudulent activity"

"I put a stop payment or any money coming out of my account you are committing Fraud."

So it is now being review by Paypal.
Do you think I will get my money back or not?

That's weird. Did you send it as gift? I'm also international but only had 1 issue in several years. Knock on wood
Please send me a pm with this guys PayPal name. I recently bought a ctx coil from a guy in Texas that is still in route for international delivery

PayPal will review and will ask for your documents like correspondence emails and an explanation from both parties. I think your $$ is safe because the PayPal leans heavily towards the buyers side from my understanding. This is why I always pay the fee on Items I can’t afford to lose my money on. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If tracking shows that it was not delivered and is being returned to sender, you will for sure get your money back. That is a cut and dried one. NO product delivered.

Good luck OP.

I posted about a member here stealing a detector from me a few years back, but they deleted my post. Go figure.....

Perhaps the seller didn't understand that in the notes section you can put the shipping address you want it delivered to. This is the same as a confirmed address . Guy was probably afraid of getting scammed . Look at it from his view . I'm sure you will get a refund shortly

Since it was returned to sender, you should win. I was almost scammed on fleebay buying a detector but since it was under 800 there was no signature confirmation required. The seller sent to a different address in my zip code. Paypal said it was delivered and my case initially was won by the seller. I convinced fedex to provide the address of the delivery (very difficult to get that info). I filed a police report and the police recovered the package. Even after all this I still lost. I contested the decision again and won the case.

Back
Top Bottom