3 x Silver Coins, Old Bottle Cap Liners and Beautiful Rock Specimens.

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Very hot today.....headed to a freshwater lake to cool off for about 5 hours. I was hopping to score a ring, but it just wasn't in the cards.

I purposely dig these old bottle caps, hopping that some day I might win a big prize, or at least could have 50-60 years ago. I bet a winning bottle-cap liner would at least fetch a few bucks on Ebay.

I did manage to dig three silver coins. Two quarters and a dime. My 2 other water hunts with the AT MAX also scored silver.

My wifey and I did some rock hounding earlier in the week. The rivers are still to high to get flour gold, so I just had to play with some rocks. Below are some of my better specimens.

Attachments

• three.jpg
    three.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 357
A very nice cooling outing John. Congrats on the Silver's along with all the rest, I have no recall of the contests from the 50's or 60's from either Coke or Pepsi. Although the Coke company's here in the states had NFL players in them that I collected. Got a official NFL football and bobble head statues for complete sets. Trapper

yo J

Nice to see you taking out the trash. Nice finds too as well as saving someone a nasty cut while swimming. never new your sponsor now makes detectors that find rocks....lol!

Back
Top Bottom