Finally something lost in Ohio

scout23

Elite Member
I just got the E-Mail from Lostmystuff, a guy lost his wedding ring in Pataskalia Ohio on the 25th. Said he lost it in a large pile of leaves, 10x10 feet. Is anyone planning on hunting for it, I can't make it until Late Friday or Sat. I'm about an hour away.

I got the email, but its too far away for me. I am up in cleveland area.

:lol::D:lol: I just answered your post on the lostmystuff thread. I will call him, I'm about an hour away but can't hunt until late Friday or Sat. I see there's 3 hunters near him, maybe they can get it before I can get down there.

That is a list I'd like to join one day.

But alas, I feel I am not worthy, yet...:no:

Aww your as ready as anyone... :yes:
The people will tell you what was lost & will even point you in the general direction of where they think the item is, all you have to do is swing your coil over it & have a general idea of where it might show on your machine... :grin:

Aww your as ready as anyone... :yes:
The people will tell you what was lost & will even point you in the general direction of where they think the item is, all you have to do is swing your coil over it & have a general idea of where it might show on your machine... :grin:

Just do it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You can't do anything wrong. What's the worst that can happen, nothing? I have never received a call yet. I just figured it might be a fun diversion.

Go ahead Nitelord, you're as ready as any of us!

I've got a "sort of" LostMyStuff success story... you'll get a chance too, but you have to be a member first to get the emails. Mine happened on July 5th.

I had a "sort of success" story as well. Was all lined up to search for a ladies ring after she had someone else look for it....she called me up the night before and said she was shaking out her beach towel in her car when out popped the ring. Glad I could help :lol:

I had a "sort of success" story as well. Was all lined up to search for a ladies ring after she had someone else look for it....she called me up the night before and said she was shaking out her beach towel in her car when out popped the ring. Glad I could help :lol:

I actually did get to recover the ring for a couple. They didn't file a lost report, they found me 'tecting along the beach and asked me to help. Since I was a LMS member, I consider that a lost report and thus my "sort of" success story. And I got 2 new dear friends out of it to boot!

Back
Top Bottom