Found another ring today at Santa Cruz beach!

yrekadude

Elite Member
Hello,

Weird, after finding two gold rings last week and helping someone get their platinum engagement ring back, I went to Santa Cruz with my son Johnny and got in the sand.. within two minutes I found some clad and this little ring! :excited:

Unfortunately it doesn't have any markings but still has the look and feel of a good ring... it might even be one of a set cause of the shape.. looks like it fits with another one... :research:

Let me know what you think... I am still using a Nintendo 3DS to take the pictures... until I get my camera back from my son... Here is the ring on my wife's finger... (hope I can get it away from her again)... :gimmy:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I was a bit hasty last night and thought that one of the other rings I found was junk and my wife snatched it.. today I take a look at it and sure enough... .925 stamped on the inside...

I guess I got two good rings yesterday...

picture.php

after going a couple years without any valuable finds I've definately had a change of luck.. seems like lots of people go through the ropes first before good finds.. but then there are other people who get lucky right at the start also lol...

Just trust your wife....all women are qualified at gold testing...they have the royal "eye". If she likes it, you know it is good. If she takes it, you know it is quality!

Blessings on your dual ring find from the King!:lol::lol:

Hey there, the white-gold looking ring leaves a black mark also.. tested the other 14K gold ones and they did also :)

:woot:

UPDATE: I Took the ring in to a Jeweler a bit ago and they tested it... It's 14K White gold and the diamond is real and a nice one also.. they tried to offer me $90 on the spot for the gold melt and the diamond but I cleaned it up and gave it to my wife since she was in a down mood..

Score!!

Back
Top Bottom