• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ocean City Md 2 day hunt

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Went down to Ocean City Md.,for a week for my girls big 50 Birthday,i got out hunting 2 times,found 5.22 in clad,1 wheat,a silver plated bracelet,2 junk earrings,a 925 sterling piece ring 3.4 grams,Army dog tags,blackberry torch,small belt buckle,fork,bolt screw,2 bobby pins,no GOLD,all the pirates out their detecting must have got to it 1st,:mad::roll:anyway i had fun,1 day i hunted with the excalibur 2 1000,1 day with the surf pi df,here is the pick

Attachments

• 20110626_1.JPG
    20110626_1.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 519
Peace Rings are cool

Still looks like a fun day even if the gold didn't show up. I found a nice Peace Ring at spring break and my wife just loves it.

Attachments

• peace.jpg
    peace.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 446
Nice finds

Earl, Looks like you had some good luck. I hit Dewy beach last weekend
and managed to pull $13 in clad. Still no jewelry there. Also got to witness a water rescue at (;30 pm . Drinking and swimming just dont mix to well. I really prefer not to witness that anymore. thats for sure.

Anyway. Not going to mention what happened to me at Rehoboth. My wife still thinks it's funny. If you've been to you can understand where I'm coming from. lol
rehoboth

For some reason she thinks its funny and calls me Sammy Blue eyes. lol

Looking forward to ocean city again next month. So be sure to leave some rings for me. lol:lol:

Ocean city

Lots of targets there!! good clad count! The silver "PEACE" ring is a GREAT FIND!! sounds like you had a good time :clapping:

Did you hunt the beach along the boardwalk? If so, I hope you hit Hammerheads on the Beach and Brass Balls Saloon! :D

Very Nice Earl

Very Nice haul of treasure Earl. How were the crowds and where did you get in most of your hunting? Looks like there were plenty of targets for you. Let me know next time you head down, maybe I can get a day off, and we can get in a few hours. ........................joe

hunt/replies

thanks guy's for all the good replies,Joe i hunted one day from 133rd to 145th,and another day from 133 to 121st,i had better luck in May hunting the lower end,however i found no rings then,better day's ahesd i hope :yes:Earl

Back
Top Bottom