My first gold ring +diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beachhog

Elite Member
Hi ,
hey guys how are you? I am still shaking with excitement.Went out today for 5 hour hunt, it was a beautiful day.Temp around 65 f,light wind ,spring is here !!!!
Dug up $4.46 in clad ,signals were here and there far in between ,noticed an old storm slope ,now that was on the beach that is being hunted like crazy.
Decided a what the heck ,first signal was a quarter,and than right next to it maybe 2 inches down was this beauty ,marked 14k,5 stones,well I don't know if they are diamonds ,but that big stone in the middle fills very cold to the touch ,and when I breathe at it it gets foggy but becomes clear under a second so I hope:roll:,any way it is my first gold ring,that other ring is silver I also found today a little away from the gold stamped 925 ,What a great day!!!!!!!It took me 2.5 months to find my first gold,I found 10000 pull tabs and other junk,load of clad ,4 silver ,1 titanium and 1 brass +1 junk rings till I found this :wow:http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz74/archidal/First%20gold%20diamond%20ring/?action=view&current=007.jpg

Wow ,the previous post was to long :lol::lol::lol:Thank you all for reading,and your comments ,good luck and HH,persistence pays .

Awesome job Beachhog! That's a beautiful looking ring, it looks real to me, I hope it tests out to be diamonds! Congratulations on your first, you did well on the clad as well. Keep up the good work buddy!

Beachhog! That looks beautiful! Hey, you are suppose to work your way up- silver kid's ring, heavy silver band, thin gold ring, class ring, heavy wedding band, small diamond ring, platinum ring, big diamond ring. I think you skipped a few steps. Congratulations and good luck getting any sleep tonight. :D HH!

you the man!

Lord of the Rings. 3rd time is a charm. Can you send some of that positive energy this way. I hope you have a double whammy gold and possibly diamonds. Hey thanks for the input on the Excal. I will try your advice. Sounds like those settings are working just right. Keep it up brother!

AWESOME JOB!! It was a beautiful day here today. Congrats hope ya dont have to go thru 1000 more pull tabs before you find your next gold..

WOW, I know it's about time. Congrats on all your finds. Really Awesome job. I also found my first gold ring in about 2 1/2 months. WTG!!

Nice ring BD... I remember my first it took me a week... after that they really started flowing into my pouch :) congrats...

I'm still due so I can imagine the feeling! I would like to stay out and devote a whole day/afternoon, it was so nice out yesterday, yes persistance pays off...maybe next time I'll bring a power bar or something! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom