Mood Ring!

Calvin

Forum Supporter
Was at a park last night and found a mood ring that looks like this.... gave it to the wifey.... thought she might like it since she liked the opal/silver cross I recently found.

Well, it fits pretty good and seems to work. When she's in a good mood it turns a lovely shade of green. When she's in a bad mood it leaves a red mark on my forehead! :shock:

Moodring.jpg

I think there is something wrong with the mood ring. My wife doesn't even have one and the same thing happens to me!!:lol: Nice find. I'm sure it left you in a good mood.:yes:

"...Well, it fits pretty good and seems to work. When she's in a good mood it turns a lovely shade of green. When she's in a bad mood it leaves a red mark on my forehead!..."

Love that "joke"...or not! Very nice find Calvin! :yes::cool:

Huh..well, great minds think alike!:D

I hadn't seen your post but had recently heard the line on the radio.....maybe they stole it from you!:roll:

Its actually an old one from the original era of the mood ring!!! What was it, 70s, 80s??
LOL But, its been making the email circuit lately, too. I got it in an email when I first signed on, then came to the forum and saw the post about a mood ring, just couldn't resist!! LOL
Char

Back
Top Bottom