• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ctx hits silver ring during long test today

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
More Noise testing and hunting today – the lane and the bay
Still hard to test it in the wash/wave zone due to the strong wind and wave action, but I hunted in that zone most of the morning.
Made many many changes and for that windy wave water zone today I found this set up to work the best for me today.
Sensitivity: A U T O…..+1 or 2 or 3 - manual 18 or 19 – but the ctx IS NOT FOUND OF MANUAL IN THE WASH ZONE FOR ME IN THE OCEAN.
I ONLY TESTED LOW TRASH AND GROUND COIN AND GROUND COIN WITH AUTO IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IT WORK SO FAR IN 8 DAYS OF USE.
TONES: 4 TONES COND. - I DID NOT TRY 50 TONES OR ANY OTHER SETTING FOR TONES TODAY.
NOISE CANCEL: MANUAL 1 SEEMS TO BE THE BEST – I USED AUTO 2 TIMES AND IT LOCKED ON 3 ONCE AND 4 THE SECOND TIME. - - - ONE TIME LATE ON THE BAY TODAY I WENT UNDER SOME POWER LINES AND I HAD TO RAISE THE CANCEL UP TO 3 FOR IT TO SMOOTH OUT.
I TRIED GROUND BALANCING IN THE DAMP AND IN THE WAVES ALONG WITH GROUND COIN – SAW LITTLE OR NO DIFFERENCE.
TESTING AND HUNTING SAT…….IFFY FOR ME RIGHT NOW.
GOOD LUCK OUT THERE – vid is like 7 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR4DJQxwgzQ

Attachments

• 0615NUTLANE.jpg
    0615NUTLANE.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 0615NUTBAY.jpg
    0615NUTBAY.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 290
  • 0615BEST.jpg
    0615BEST.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 291
Fine silver ticket there Max.

Is big Jack is taking the summer off?

No detecting for big Jack?

Good Report max!! Enjoyed seeing the surf.....

you will have your break in time before you know it, seems like you are getting the job done, congrats on the silver and thanks for the update

Nice Post

??????????? Max,how bought some performance depth- testing with that CTX3030, with Kenny and his Excalibur 2 1000,side by side testing, on the same target's, and condition's would be greatly thankful on video,howboughtit ,please ,and thank's,Earl

Back
Top Bottom